Get creative and turn the coloring pictures into a work of art. Do you already know all the models?
Score points by uniquely naming objects in the categories, given an inital letter. Within 'Porsche' name objects that come to your mind, when thinking of cars. Within 'Wish' you can name whatever you wish for, obviously.
On which race track is your Formula E car racing?
Do you know the Formula E? In Formula E, purely electrically powered race cars compete in races all over the world, often even in the city centers on regular roads. Or in your living room? Why don't you try our coloring picture, the picture you create can be brought to life.
The Big Porsche Museum E-Mobility Challenge
Take part in the great discovery tour around the topic of electric mobility and become an expert for electric vehicles. Recommended for all over 12 years.
Your Porsche 4Kids Comic
Look at the comic template. Can you come up with an exciting story for it? Then go ahead and get creative. If you print out multiple pages, you can even create a whole comic book.
Hit the pedal!
Dear players, Porsche drivers are winners, but they are also fair players when being second! In this exciting board game, little race drivers get the same chance to hit the road and win the challenge as the grown-ups get. Are you ready for this race and be the first to cross the finish line? Let’s try and have fun! This game is suitable for up to 4 players. If you are more then 4 people, why not join forces? This makes the game even more fun.
PDF 1 [single sided print]:
1x game plan (race track, 4 DIN A4 pages)
16x Porsche cars (in 4 colours)
PDF 2 [duplex print]:
32x pit stop action cards
8x defensive cards
Every race needs careful preparation. That’s why it’s worth investing a little time to tinker your own board game. There’s probably another grown-up Porsche fan in the family, who can help you with this.
- Download and print the PDF files.
- The Pit Stop action cards can be duplex printed. If this is not possible with your printer, first glue both pages together and then you can cut them out along the lines.
- Cut out the grey defense cards as well. Fold them halfway and glue them together.
- Glue the 4 pages of the race track together with adhesive tape.
- You need some patience for the car templates, but a Porsche has to be earned. First cut out all the templates, fold them accurately and glue the folds together to form a tile. Tip: The Porsche tiles fit perfectly on 4×2 platic bricks.
- Tip: To make your board game last longer, you can glue it onto a cardboard box or or ask an adult to laminate it.
- Get a dice and go for it!
- Each player receives 4 Porsche in the same colour and places them at the start of his dedicated track.
- The youngest player starts and tosses the dice. The game goes clockwise.
- The number on the dice shows the car, which may move 1 space forward.
- If a square is occupied, your car may skip the other to the next free space. For all cars: You are only allowed to skip the field, if another Porsche of yours is directly in front of you.
- A “1” on your dice means you have to slam on the brakes! Your leading car unfortunately falls back to the coloured line in your current racing area. If it is already there, it falls back to the backmost field by a whole colour range.
- If you have a “6” on your dice, you do the famous kick-down! This means that you are allowed to rush forward with a car of your choice up to the coloured line in your current racing area. If you are already in that position, you are lucky and can drive forward an entire area up to the next coloured border.
- The winner is the first player who crosses the red finish line. Congratulations to the winner!
Pit stop action card:
There’s a lot going on at the track! To keep the race exciting, there are various action cards available. You always draw these when you come onto a dark coloured field.
You are not always happy about the actions and have the possibility to ward them off with the grey defense cards. This also applies if you roll a “1”. So when you come to a square with the wrench, take a defense card, put it down in front of you and use it if necessary. You may not have more than 2 defense cards at the same time. And always keep in mind – you are responsible for your own safety, so don‘t forget to draw the cards!
Have fun playing the game!
Porsche mechanic wanted!
Are you interested in fast cars, that look cool? You are skilled with your hands and have patience for careful work? Then join the Porsche team and build your own Porsche 911 RSR.